To Download file just click on button (it’s direct download), if some files have password you have instruction in .rar file, or you can download pass. just next to download button is a little KEY
The easiest way to find what you looking for is to go on search, top of site and type what you are looking for or similar, or you can type first letter and then you will get all results whit that latter…
We might have came across different types of file extensions in our computers. In windows executable files have .exe extension. Similarly, for our android phones .apk files are the executable files. Either you can download the file using mobile browser or you can transfer from pc to android phone. Installing APK files in your android phone is very simple and it takes only less than 2 minutes.
How to Install .apk Files on Android ?
You need a file manager in android mobile. The best file manager is AstroFileManagaer. This can be used in both rooted and non-rooted android mobiles. For rooted android users you can go to root explorer. It has lot of options in exploring your mobile phone. Astro is a free version but root explorer is a paid version. Let me explain you the steps in installing .apk files in your android phone.
1. Copy the apk file to your android phone or download the file using your mobile phone browser.
2. Go to your file manager and start searching the name of your .apk file.
3. Locate your file and tap on the file to install in your android phone.
4. When you tap the file you have two options before you. One is open app manager and other one is app browser.
5. Use app manager to install the file in your android phone.
6. That’s all your .apk file is installed in your android phone.
Thanks for reading. I hope this have solved your problem in installing .apk file extension on your android mobile phone.